As you’re entering or continuing your dream of entrepreneurship, think about the role your relationships will play in that journey. How do you plan to include your support group and social network as you’re making changes for your life? How will pursuing your dream affect your current relationships?
1) 4 main categories of relationships:
- a) Family b) Friends c) Romantic d) Professional
Think about the people in each of these groups.
- i) Take inventory of those around you and those you choose to be around ii) Be aware of the kind of people in your network, your space, and even in your family iii) Know who you’re interacting with and expect accordingly
2) 4 main areas to consider within these relationships:
- a) Time
- i) …to spend with them doing activities, attending events, etc. ii) Likely to have less of it
For additional support and learn how to maintain the health of your relationships while pursuing your dreams, call or schedule your free 15-minute phone consultation at ShanteeFosterKing.com.
COHOSTSjaha Knight - Branding Amazon with Karasi Media Group.
Melisa Alaba - Financial Guru with the Melisa Alaba Agency
Samuel Bellamy - Nonprofit & Mentorship Expert with SC Mentors.com
Tiffany Kelly - Health and Wellness Coach with Loose the Power Within
Dr. Shantee Foster King - Relationship Therapist with Foster Restorative Health